Welcome to Apache JSPWiki#
Some of its features include:
- WikiMarkup / Structured Text
- File attachments
- Templates support
- Data storage through your choice of two WikiPage Providers, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- Security: fine grained control over authorization and authentication, yet simple to configure
- Easy plugin and page filter interfaces
- UTF-8 support
- Easy-ish installation
- Page locking to prevent editing conflicts
- Support for Multiple Wikis
- Custom User Preferences
JSPWiki is open-source software that is released under the Apache Public License. This website (https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org) serves as the platform for project collaboration. The JSPWiki community welcomes any help with the project. You don't need to be a software developer to get involved -- there are many other ways to contribute. See the Getting Involved page for more details.
- 17-Dec-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M6 release is out!
- 19-Sep-2019: Apache JSPWiki CVE-2019-10087, CVE-2019-10089, CVE-2019-10090, CVE-2019-12404 and CVE-2019-12407 vulnerability disclosures
- 18-Sep-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M5 release is out!
- 19-May-2019: Apache JSPWiki CVE-2019-10076, CVE-2019-10077 and CVE-2019-10078 vulnerability disclosures
- 18-May-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M4 release is out!
- 25-Mar-2019: Official Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0.M3 release is out!