If you're running a JSPWiki-based site, put a short blurb here. Google loves links :-).
Also check out who's blogging about JSPWiki.
- The Open Wonderland project (formerly Sun Microsystems Project Wonderland) uses JSPWiki for community documentation.
- KP-Lab is using JSPWiki for project documentation at http://kplab.evtek.fi:8080/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Main.
- Digital Spider JSPWiki builds custom JSPWiki plugins.
- Digital Spider Test Wiki demonstrates the HADDOCK Template.
- ZTemplates, a simple, easy to learn open source web framework, uses JSPWiki for its documentation.
- CodeBeamer.com - Codebeamer from Intland is a collaborative software development platform which uses JSPWiki modules. It has full WYSIWYG editing features for JSPWiki markup. It extends Wiki with enterprise features for commercial purposes. Documentation inclusive credit to the JSPWiki community, Download the free codebeamer edition
- KIE (www.kie-services.com) is using JSPWiki on its own intranet, and on a couple of major Italian law firms intranet. Neither however is open to the public.
- Apertura Designs is promoting JSPWiki as a documentation and collaboration solution for small businesses. They also use JSPWiki exclusively for all in-house project documentation (non-public access only).
- Hyve Managed Hosting is using JSPWiki to host their knowledgebase at http://kb.hyve.com/wiki/Main.
- Thinglink is using JSPWiki for their documentation at http://wiki.thinglink.com:8080/wiki/Main.
- Metawerx an Australia Java hosting company. Wiki at http://wiki.metawerx.net/wiki
- ManyDesigns creators of Portofino, are using JSPWiki for their official community wiki.
Information, educational, FAQ-wikis#
- Archaeology Data Service has embeded a JSPWiki engine into its main Java web application to support basic editing of informational pages. See also their "Guides to Good Practice", a resource providing general guidance to the archaeological community.
- San Diego's Map Server information pages.
- Digital National Library Of Serbia
- Austria-Forum (Austrian culture information portal)
- Swing dance association Swingkatten runs JSPWiki for its internal administrative information.
- The Butt Ugly Weblog - Janne Jalkanen's personal Weblog.
- Dirty Harry's personal website
- REALLYREALLYRANDOM - True cryptographic random number generation, with an attached wiki explaining how it's done, the underlying principles and how you might do it yourself.
To Be Categorised#
- http://wiki.siagf.paperless.cl/Wiki/Wiki.jsp - Paperless Digital Concepts, Chile
- http://www.ebel-computing.de/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp - ebel computing