What is JSPWiki?#
Welcome to Apache JSPWiki, a leading open source WikiWiki engine, feature-rich and built around standard JEE components (Java, servlets, JSP).
Some of its features include:
- WikiMarkup / Structured Text
- File attachments
- Templates support
- Data storage through your choice of two WikiPage Providers, with the capability to create and plug in new ones
- Security: fine grained control over authorization and authentication, yet simple to configure
- Easy plugin and page filter interfaces
- UTF-8 support
- Easy-ish installation
- Page locking to prevent editing conflicts
- Support for Multiple Wikis
- Custom User Preferences
You can see who is using JSPWiki today, and the WikiMatrix page shows you a comparison with other wiki's.
JSPWiki is open-source software that is released under the Apache Public License. This website (https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org) serves as the platform for project collaboration. The JSPWiki community welcomes any help with the project. You don't need to be a software developer to get involved -- there are many other ways to contribute. See the Getting Involved page for more details.