I'm a senior Java developer, located in Sydney, Australia, and am intersted in getting involved in this project. I have a pretty good background with Confluence (my 2nd brain).
Not quite sure how I can help just yet, or how much time I can devote, but I am looking forward to see how I can volunteer to make this project better.
I've just managed to get the source code to compile, put it in eclispe, deployed it to Tomcat, and built the TreePlugin.
- I have launched my JSPWiki here - http://digitalspider.com.au/JSPWiki
- Although I plan to create another one on OpenShift See JSPWikiPublications and migrate my current mediawiki to jspwiki.
Testing SampleAjaxPlugin#See SampleAjaxPlugin
Plugins#Check out my list of plugins here:
Some of these are available here:
- FileSystemProvider - persist page attributes as page properties. Completed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-856
Roadmap#On my "to do soon" roadmap is:
- AttachmentsPlugin - lists attachments on the page even in readonly mode (so you dont have to use the tab).
- PasswordPlugin - a way to encrypt passwords and place them in the wiki
- VideoEmbedFilter - automatically embed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ndfyn0y9B0 or http://vimeo.com/30998268
- Base64Filter - encrypt page content
- JDBCProvider - persist content to a database - Hibernate ORM
- OrientDBPageProvider - graph database http://www.orientechnologies.com/orientdb/ or http://www.neo4j.org/