- WikiMarkup/Structured Text
- File attachments
- Templates support -- so you can design your own themes or layouts. See the list of ContributedTemplates.
- Data storage: JSPWiki comes with two WikiPageProviders and has the capability to plug in other ones.
- MySQL or any other database server is not needed! Wiki pages are saved as plain text files out-of-the-box.
- However, database page providers can be used too, if it exists, via third party ContributedProviders.
- Wiki-level and page-level privilege control.
- Security can be applied to individual users as well as to entire groups.
- Authentication: simple XML file-based, database-based, container-managed and custom authentication modules can be used.
- Authorization: security policies and ACLs can be applied to authentication status (anonymous, cookie-based, authenticated), container roles or ad hoc wiki groups you set up yourself
- Easy plugin interface for writing your own additions.
- Page pre & post processing vía WikiFilters.
- UTF-8 support.
- Easy-ish installation (if you have ever installed other JSP-based applications, that is :-).
- Page locking to prevent editing conflicts
- Support for Multiple Wikis
Here's a footnote.
Here's a footnote as well.