I'm a senior Java developer, located in Sydney, Australia, and am intersted in getting involved in this project. I have a pretty good background with Confluence (my 2nd brain).
Not quite sure how I can help just yet, or how much time I can devote, but I am looking forward to see how I can volunteer to make this project better.
I've just managed to get the source code to compile, put it in eclispe, deployed it to Tomcat, and built the TreePlugin.
Check out my list of plugins here:
Some of these are available here:
On my "to do soon" roadmap is:
- AttachmentsPlugin - lists attachments on the page even in readonly mode (so you dont have to use the tab).
- PasswordPlugin - a way to encrypt passwords and place them in the wiki
- VideoEmbedFilter - automatically embed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ndfyn0y9B0 or http://vimeo.com/30998268
- Base64Filter - encrypt page content
- JDBCProvider - persist content to a database - Hibernate ORM
- OrientDBPageProvider - graph database http://www.orientechnologies.com/orientdb/ or http://www.neo4j.org/