Table of Contents
Wiki Template#A WikiTemplate is the ability to control the 3 core UI functions:
A Template uses JSPWikiTags and JSPWikiStyle to achieve it's UI.
The location of the templates is in <webapp>/templates/<TemplateName>
A WikiTemplate can include for following files/folders:
- admin/ - A template can have special AdminPages
- editors/ - JSP for various editors
- images/ - various images used by the template
- skins/ - A templates CSS and JS can be overwritten by a WikiSkin
- *.jsp - all the JSP pages for a template
Dynamic Wiki Template#A wiki template can be dynamically accessed for any page using the skin parameter in the URL. e.g.
Available Templates#List of available templates:
- 210 - the official template for JSPWiki up to 2.10 release line
- haddock - starting with JSPWiki 2.11 release line, the default template which you are looking at right now
- raw - a template for view only raw page wiki content
- reader - a blog type reader view for page HTML content