JSPWiki portable binaries#
As for 2.10.1, JSPWiki is also available on portable binaries
- Launches a JSPWiki instance at http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki
- Right now, portable binaries are only available for windows/unix platforms, although they should be easily extendable to other OS
- Need help here to develop required custom scripting and (especially) for testing
- Almost all files get generated inside ./wiki-files, which gets generated next to the portable binary
- Module not yet integrated into main build, as there is still room for improvement
- Just go into jspwiki-portable, run mvn clean install and check inside the target folder
- Almost sure build configuration can be improved:
- Launch4J: Tomcat extracts the app into a .extract folder. This can be customized by passing -extractDirectory ./wiki-files/ to the jar execution (at least according to Tomasz Nurkiewicz)
- Tomcat7: Multiwiki support? we can use a custom tomcat's server.xml file (help here!)
- JSPWiki: How to load an initial page repo?
- JSPWiki: is 8080 the most appropriate port to launch portable JSPWiki?
- Launch4j expects a certain directory structure, which renders the launch4j maven plugin unusable. Hence, the use of a custom Ant script
- see woas:app target on build.xml and maven-dependency-plugin usage on pom.xml