The Java Scripting functionality is in the javax.script package. A ScriptEngineManager object can discover script engines through the jar file service discovery mechanism. It can also instantiate ScriptEngine objects that interpret scripts written in a specific scripting language. The simplest way to use the scripting API is as follows:
- Create a ScriptEngineManager object.
- Get a ScriptEngine object from the manager.
- Evaluate script using the ScriptEngine’s eval methods.
- TopoJSON is an extension of GeoJSON that encodes topology. Rather than representing geometries discretely, geometries in TopoJSON files are stitched together from shared line segments called arcs. TopoJSON eliminates redundancy, offering much more compact representations of geometry than with GeoJSON; typical TopoJSON files are 80% smaller than their GeoJSON equivalents. In addition, TopoJSON facilitates applications that use topology, such as topology-preserving shape simplification, automatic map coloring, and cartograms.
- noty is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to create alert messages as an alternative the standard alert dialog.
- JSC WebKit
- Jasmine Tests: introduction-1.3.1.js
- Rhino Shell
- click-to-zoom via transform
- US Wind
- Tokyo Wind (includes references to tech and data sources)
- Urban Bus Races
- Nokia's HERE - Maps for Life
- Map Projections
- World Boundaries TopoJSON
- Google Fonts (includes step-by-step on how to use)