JSPWiki and Skype (and perhaps other ~VoIP clients)#JSPWiki can support the 'callto:' protocol by using an easy kludge. (The following description assumes you're using Tomcat).
- Set up an interwiki entry in the jspwiki.properties
- Edit the jspwiki.properties file in the WEB-INF directory with the text editor of your choice
- Search for the "jspwiki.interWikiRef.*" entries and add the following lines
- # Support for Skype
- jspwiki.interWikiRef.callto =callto:%s
- Either stop and start the webapp or stop and start Tomcat
- Add the page of your choice and use either of the following wiki source examples:
- "Call this number [callto:+41 123 4567]" or much better...
- "You can [call me|callto:+41 123 4567] at work"
And Bob's your uncle.