Class designation: Class org.apache.wiki.event.WorkflowEvent extends org.apache.wiki.event.WikiEvent
WorkflowEvent extends the abstract class WikiEvent to indicate a change to a Workflow. There are six types of Workflow events:
- indicates a Workflow has been instantiated.
- indicates a Workflow has been instantiated, but before it has been started using the org.apache.wiki.workflow.Workflow#start() method.
- indicates a Workflow has been started (or re-started) using the org.apache.wiki.workflow.Workflow#start() method, but before it has finished processing all Steps.
- indicates a Workflow has temporarily paused, for example because of a pending Decision.
- indicates a Workflow has finished processing all Steps, without errors.
- indicates a Step has elected to abort the Workflow.
These correspond exactly to the states described in the org.apache.wiki.workflow.Workflow
. All events are logged with priority INFO.
See: WikiEvent, WikiEventManager