The UnusedPagesPlugin is a JSPWikiPlugin that lists all pages that are not currently referred to by any other page, thus meaning they are only accessible by searching or plugins like the IndexPlugin or RecentChangesPlugin.
- maxwidth=n : Limits the length of the generated links to at most n characters. This should keep the LeftMenu or LeftMenuFooter at a manageable width. Default is to not limit the length at all.
- before='*' : This element goes before each generated link. The value is WikiText, and the default is empty.
- separator=',' : Sets the separator to use between generated links. The value is WikiText, and the default is a nothing (Change to ", " for a horizontal, comma-separated list.)
- after='\n' : Sets the separator to use after each generated links. The value is WikiText, and the default is a linebreak, which produces a vertical list.
- include='pagename' : a regular expression of pages to include in this list.
- exclude='pagename' : a regular expression of pages to exclude from this list.
- show=pages|count : This parameter can have two values, "pages" (the default), and "count". The value "pages" will give you the list containing the pages, the value "count" will give you just the number of pages, not the whole list.
- showLastModified=true|false : The showLastModified parameter gives you the last modified date/time of the most recently changed page. It is only valid if show="count", otherwise a PluginException is thrown.
- excludeattachments=true|false : The excludeattachments parameter will prevent or allow attachments from showing up in the list of pages.
This plugin extends AbstractReferralPlugin and therefore inherits its parameters.
See Unused Pages.
Shows all pages generated by the WeblogEntryPlugin. What about a filter like *_weblog_* to prevent this?